Covid 19 update
As of June 2, we will be opening our doors again for routine eye examinations. We will be slowly opening up our office with reduced hours and taking precautionary measures for social distancing guidelines. You will notice some changes when you call to schedule an appointment as we have implemented some protocols to keep you and our staff safe.
- Staff and all visitors will have to wear face masks
- Staff and patients will have their temperature checked at the door
- All rooms and equipment are cleaned with disinfectant immediately after each use
- All paperwork will be done electronically prior to your visit
- All glasses/contact lens will be scheduled for curbside pickup
- To look at frames, you will need to make an appointment